REPAIRS & SERVICES
COMMON GARAGE DOOR PROBLEMS
The issues associated with lack of maintenance to your garage door can often be costly. The most common problems with an unmaintained garage door include:
- Roller door ballooning
- Getting stuck while opening or closing
- Not opening automatically
- Broken springs and hinges
- Noise coming from the garage door (squeaking)
- Squeaking and squealing from the motor or door
- Bent hinges or springs
- Dents in the garage door
These problems may start off small and sometimes you may not even notice them. However, as time progresses, these issues can lead to larger and more costly problems.
HOW WE CAN HELP
With nearly 30 years’ experience in Perth, Garage Doors 2U can have your garage door working efficiently in no time. We inspect and assess your garage door to determine the extent of the problem. We will then provide any necessary repairs and ensure that all other parts of your door are in perfect working order.
Regular maintenance may include:
- Diagnosing and preventing common problems
- Lubricating hinges and other parts
- Testing your garage door
- Service and repair for fasteners, spring tension, cables, etc.
Having your garage door regularly maintained will keep it functioning for as long as possible, potentially saving you time and money in repair costs down the track. Your garage door should be serviced every 12 months to ensure it stays in great condition.
As one of the leading garage door specialists in Perth, Garage Doors 2U is well-equipped to handle any job. For more information about our maintenance services, get in touch with us today. We can help with:
- New garage door installations
- Insurance claims
- Replacement garage door motors
- Replacement sectional door cables
- Replacement sectional door springs
- Replacement tilt door springs
- Replacement roller door motors
- Panel replacements